What do you think about the new site layout?

Support

Well for a month now trying to get my points redeemed appropriately. Got past 1000 points and wanted a gift card to target. Tried to redeem and couldn't get anywhere. Contacted support. No response after a week. Tried again finally got a response that they went in my account and redeemed the points. However, no gift card. Checked main inbox and spam folder, nothing. It is now going on 9 days since they sent me that email. I even sent a reply asking if the problem was fixed so that next time I need to redeem my points I could. Can anyone help me figure out how to get my target gift card from the points that Ryan (support guy) took from my account? Sent support another email and no response yet.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Branded Surveys
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Theresa S shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in Sign in with Branded Surveys
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Darlene W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure if this is a good site. I can't cash in my points thru paypal and I have sent three emails and can't get anyone to help me. I also have so many points pending and don't understand why they are not being approved.

• Cheryl S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm beginning to wonder if this site is legit. Did you get your gift card? They have kept half my points "pending" ever since I joined several weeks ago. There is no way to contact anyone. I think I'm wasting my time.

• Cathy C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone know if you are allowed to complete an offer that you completed on another site? For example...if I complete an offer on Swagbucks, can I complete the exact same offer on MV? Thanks and God bless you...have a great evening...

• gbuckley41 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been waiting for a payment to get out of pending for 5 days. Dwolla said it has cleared on their end, but since there is no number to CALL mintvine I am resorted to e-mails....well 5 days and 3 e-mails later I still have it pending and money building up which I can not GET.

• Theresa S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for the quick response. I have received it. Do you know why I couldn't redeem my points myself? Do you think I will have the same problem in the future?

Feedback and Knowledge Base