What do you think about the new site layout?

Never Receiving a response for a survey error.

I'm pretty upset I just spent over a half hour on a survey about grocery foods I've bought in the past that was at least worth 130 points or more only to be told by the time that I had finished it that I wasn't getting any points(the exact quote was "This project is closed."). This is pretty ridiculous, I spent over a half hour clicking through every question, finished it, and I wasn't even rewarded for my time. Normally I wouldn't care if it dropped me after a few questions but I answered every single one and was never disqualified and after over a half hour of wasting my time I wasn't even rewarded any points, let's just say I was very upset. I have a screenshot of the links I was directed to as well for the survey. I hope that this issue can be resolved and that I can be rewarded for the time I had wasted on answering every single question for this survey. I also emailed support 4 days ago and still haven't received any kind of a reply when I was told in the auto response email that it should only take 1-2 days to receive a resolution. I love Mintvine and have been using it for a long time and I would like to keep using it but if this keeps happening I will no longer be loyal to this company.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Trish M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Justin W responded  · 

We apologize for the inconvenience and will investigate your account to find out what the issue is.

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base