What do you think about the new site layout?

No Response From Mintvine

I have contacted mintvine at least 4 times over the past month concerning my points still pending when they should have been cleared weeks ago, as well as I have more than enough points to redeem and the redeem button hasn't appeared. This makes no sense as many times as I have contacted them in reference there issues and haven't gotten a response at all only the auto generated email after you send the email. I just wanted this fixed, so I can redeem the points that I earned.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
tl0110 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Justin W responded  · 

We are sorry to hear about this inconvenience and will investigate the issue immediately.

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Md J H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have mailed to Mintvine contact support so many times but they didn't response. When I shared this issue to my friends they told me that Mintvine cheat with members when members reached over 2000 points . It's their main income source . I am believe in this because I experienced about my account. They banned with $52. I don't know they will remove my banned or not. But I can sure that if they turned it on they can exist in future.

• Yasmin B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have at least contacted mintvine via email over the past week but no reply smh.

• angelica g commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good I have a problem I do not appear the button to redeem my point I have 4 days waiting for Mintvine's answer and they do not respond I hope you can help me please

Feedback and Knowledge Base