What do you think about the new site layout?

Phone verification

I've been trying to verify my phone number for the last 4 weeks, I never receive a code. I've contacted support 6 times but I haven't received a reply from any of my queries. Please help!

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Scott M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Justin W responded  · 

We have requested your phone number via private message so we can verify it on your behalf, please respond and we will happily verify your number.

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hilton L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue. I cant find a place to put the code they they sent me.

• Freya M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tried three different numbers several times and NEVER got any codes. There's also nowhere to PUT the codes even if I did get one.

• Kirsten B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem as Terri W - I have received codes to verify my phone number but do not know where to enter the code.

• Terri W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have received a code to verify my phone but I don't know where do I enter this code

• margaret m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have sent about 5 messages to Mintvine requesting help verification of my phone number to enable me to claim my hard earned reward. I got one response to say they would find a solution and nothing since, My follow on messages have been ignored unfortunately.

• Scott M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not able to find my private messages? I don't mind giving it here - +447730010992

Feedback and Knowledge Base