Branded Surveys Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Branded Surveys Forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@gobranded.com for assistance. Enjoy!

1. I completed 100% of my last survey but not awarded my points because your system said I wasn’t a match. Seems like a rip off to me

Completed my last survey and was told I wasn’t a match and got no points. This has happened to me many times

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Branded Surveys
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rewards transparency

I'd like it to be more clearly shown how the points translate into rewards. Maybe it is on this site but I have searched and cannot see it - therefore it could be clearer.
    Other survey sites I am on have a very clear scale for rewards and are very transparent about it. Makes me think Branded is trying to hide something? Is that possible?

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Nothing but questions but not 1 qualifying survey

I've spent since yesterday answering masses of questions and not been suitable for any survey, that's just terrible, 0 Surveys taken this week it says in the Elite bonus points bit, and yet ive spent a good few hours answering questions and ending up with 2-3 points here and there...what's going on?? I see people on the leaderboards cranking up to 6000+ points, how on earth are they doing it when I can't even qualify for 1 survey in 48hrs? Something very wrong here somewhere.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Daily Poll Streak bonus

Please think again about stopping the Daily Poll Streak bonus. It keeps people coming back to the site on a daily basis, and as a result everyone benefits...

229 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    31 comments  ·  Loyalty Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Danielle R responded

Thank you for reaching out to Branded Surveys. We appreciate your loyalty to our site.

We are currently in the process of revamping our Loyalty Program. As such, we seek quality survey taking from our panelists.

While the poll streak and poll history are no longer offered at the time, your daily poll is still available for you to take! You may also see when you last completed your poll by glancing at https://surveys.gobranded.com/my-points/all-earnings to ensure accuracy.

We are looking forward to sharing more exciting changes to our Loyalty Program and will keep you informed as new opportunities appear!

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Branded surveys going downhill.....

Its been MONTHS since u have notified members of these so called changes..... U are losing customers...... Many features that we liked are gone without any explanation.... The lack of transparency bothers me more so....

125 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello William,

Our members now get a percentage payout based on their involvement with surveys!
    We also increased our leaderboard frequency payout and the frequency of random prize payout.

Both the elite action chart and leaderboard focus on rewarding users who are engaged and involved. We hope you can take advantage of this!

7. How do we receive promo codes, please.

All these years, and I have never received nor found a promo code. Do they actually exist, please? Thanks.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. daily poll feb.1, 2019 - 'Do you think you will take more or fewer surveys in 2019 compared to 2018?'

'Fewer', seeing as the rewards system keeps being stripped down, with unfulfilled promises of an 'overhauled rewards system'. Still no announcements, still no poll streak, fewer high point value surveys, imbalanced point value for time spent, less disqualification points. Overall, less and less reasons to interact with this site. Whatever you guys are planning, you might want to start letting your clientele in on the act. Don't let a good site go bad due to mismanagement and poor strategy.

97 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Dallas,

Members now get a percentage payout based on their involvement with surveys!
    We’ve increased our leaderboard frequency payout and frequency of random prize payouts.

Both the elite action chart and leaderboard focus on rewarding users who are engaged and involved. We hope you can take advantage of this!

9. 10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 95 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Double bubble

How many points do I need to get a Amazon gift card?

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Loyalty Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. surveys not redirecting back

There are too many surveys not redirecting back.. I reported them under the survey history. This is happening every day not from time to time. I completed. 20 surveys and 10 of them didnt redirect back. It makes it hard to get my bonus that i deserve. This needs to change , the surveys that were completed and didnt redirect back need to be counted toward the weekly bonus.

46 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Kristen M responded

Hello – If you are experiencing issues with redirects, please follow the instructions below and email us at info@gobranded.com

Please complete the following when you experience the error regarding too many redirects:

1. When you are seeing these redirect errors only, type in https://surveys.gobranded.com/robots.txt. Screenshot what you see.
    2. Open another window in incognito mode (Ctrl + Shift + N).
    3. You will see blank, dark page. Type in surveys.gobranded.com and log-in to your account. Screenshot what you see please.

14. Withdrawal Rejected and missing Redeem Button

I have over 5000 points i attempted to redeem and was rejected on august 13 , and was not given any explanation why. Now there is no redeem button available to me on the dashboard. and the system will not allow me to qualify for any surveys at all. Still waiting for an answer. I found this to be very unfair and disappointing as you commit your time completing surveys for this panel.

Please look in the matter, i really like you but this is frustrating.

127 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  34 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I keep receiving same qualification payout question after NQ or receiving surveys

Since yesterday, I keep receiving same qualification payout question after NQ or receiving or completed surveys. Everytime I completed a survey, this same qualification payout question asking about my region2 will show up and no points credit to me. Anyone have the same problem? And please fix this glitch!

62 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. do not like it

i would like to know why most of my surveys are for points no higher than 30,and they last around 15-20 mins,and when i get surveys for over 100 points,im not accepted,this does not bode well for me staying here

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to know why the initial email says one thing but after I click on it it's a different time and point amount

When I received my email invite it said 90 points 9 minutes, sounds good. When I click on it it changes right before my eyes and says 37 points 15 minutes. Someone obviously is pulling a bait and switch. I just want to know why. Survey takers are asked repeatedly for honesty, shouldn't we expect the same?

51 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Problem with elite badge bonus , error in system.

I have asked customer service for help with this problem and i got no reply.. I did not receive my elite badge bonus for week 49 ( Monday Dec 3 - Dec 9). I completed 26 surveys that week. This is the statement under the week 49 for my elite badge activity. " Not enough confirmed completes this week , a minimum of 12 is required and you only had 26." That doesnt make any sense. It needs to be corrected. That is obviously an error in the system. I want my bonus.

41 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ok

bring back poll streaks even if you make it 25 or 50 and add 2 daily polls

61 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TRYING to take surveys

I hate to beat a dead horse, but have never received a response to my questions about why surveys are always closed when I click on the link in my email. For example (once again), I received a survey link in my inbox at 12:01 today and clicked on it at exactly 12:01, but received the same message on my dashboard. "That survey is no longer available. Sorry, surveys can close quickly." How and why can this happen? No matter when I click on my survey invitations, this is the message I get. How in the world can I ever…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 113 114
  • Don't see your idea?

Branded Surveys Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base