Branded Surveys Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Branded Surveys Forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@gobranded.com for assistance. Enjoy!

1. As I'm new here I've not noticed any new layout

Hi. Having only been a member for 3 months I'm pretty new here but would like to say I'm fairly impressed with its overall workings
    However I am a little confused on a couple of matters.
    Firstly could anyone please explain why when you have completed a survey AND pressed the finish button your told you haven't qualified when clearly you have. I'm finding this happens often with the smaller ( 5/10 min) surveys.
    Secondly. Why has the payments been reduced from £8.00 to £7.80?
    Thanks for your replies in advance

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Branded Surveys
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi John,
    Thank you for sharing your insight with us! Should you have any issues within a survey, please use the ‘report issue’ feature so we can compensate you for your time.
    Remember, once you cash out your redemption is converted into your country currency.

2. You guys should add cash app as a payment option!

I’d like it if I had the option to cash out via cash app, so I could use my rewards via cash app card!

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I still can't get in

still can't get in

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My account is rated "Excellent" and I've completed hundreds of surveys. Why are you not activating the "Redeem" button?

My account is rated "Excellent" and I've completed hundreds of surveys. Why are you not activating the "Redeem" button? Nor responding to any support email requests? I have over 6500 approved points.
    Is anyone else having this problem?

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Al,
    We’ve attempted to reach out to you but it seems our emails are not making it to you -Please check that you have not marked our messages as SPAM. There are no blocks on your account but it does appear that you do not have a redemption option selected – once you select a redemption option you should be able to redeem. Thank you!

5. not impressed with the drop in value of points.

not impressed with the drop in value of points. Last week i delayed cashing out so i had enough points to spend on a certain item....went to cash out this morning and the value has dropped by 3 pence per thousand pooints. Equates to around 3 poound on all my points

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Phone number verification

I sincerely hate this platform anytime their is an update, the system is seeing my number as a voip number, yes my number is a valid bell line from Canada, I pay phone bill on it, I have sent three email out now to the support team with my number to verify it, but yet no reply, pay my money for Christ sake, I can’t cashout now?? You guys should also understand it’s frustrating for us too the user

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Surveys not a match

Why am i doing surveys for ten minutes- and then they say I'm not a match? I feel as though they are getting information for free!!! I have filled out my profile they should have the information beforehand- some of them are very repetitive. Also the ones with big points are always full when i click on them- I'm sure they are only posted to make me log in.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi John,
    We’re very sorry if you had an issue! Should you experience this again, please use the “report issue” feature located on your “my points” page. Once a survey is reported, our analysts will review your report and credit you with points based on their findings. Thank you!

9. the layout is great

the layout works great. keep up the good work

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sorry, but I think you're a frivolous company. I made 1000 points and asked you to pay them on paypal. Acquisition through this system comes

Sorry, but I think you're a frivolous company. I made 1000 points and asked you to pay them on paypal. Acquisition through this system comes immediately. It is written on my dashboard that you paid me a day ago. How do I understand this?
    A lot of surveys I've done that you didn't take into account are in error. I'm going to give you a bad ad on social media.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Elena,
    We’re so sorry to hear you experienced issues. We checked your account and it does appear that your redemption into PayPal was approved on July 29th. You may need to log into your PayPal account and ‘accept’ the payment.
    Should you need any further assistance please reach out to us directly at info@gobranded.com. Thank you!

11. I like to do different types of surveys. And that's all i can find in branded surveys. So,I really enjoy it.

Had a issues and they respond Quick which I like Love Branded Surveys Been with them a while

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I like this layout, once you get used to it, it is simple to use! The staff are very helpful and efficient if you need any help.

I wouldn't change the layout! I had a few problems with it at first but only because I am new to branded surveys. Any problems I had were sorted out promptly and efficiently by Amit. I like this layout, it is simple to use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. >Each participant should get an ID to save time on repetitive answering of the same question. Just plug in your ID and the survey has these.

It becomes very annoying to answer the same questions over and over. If you would give participants an ID, they cold simply plug in that ID and the survey would have those answers. Would save time for both the survey and the participant.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Karen,
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Many of our partners want to ensure that you’re the correct fit for their surveys, which is why they ask you prequalification questions. We realize this can be repetitive at some times – we do apologize!

14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am new so I don't know the difference BUT I have an issue. Below:

I an new but losing interest very fast. When a survey pops up I IMMEDIATELY respond. Within seconds it says it is full or I don't Match. At this point I feel like I'm wasting time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Not a match after spending my time and data plus alway a reason when the value is high

I think we should get a percentage of value of points against time spent on any surveys we are not able to complete for any reason.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. What do you get for a 1000 points?

What do you get for a 1000 points?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I dont like the emails

I dont get the email system... I mean anytime when I got an email with survey opportunities, when I click on them they are already closed. How is possible, that during 1sec the survey is closed. And this happening all the time. What's the point send email than?????

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 122 123
  • Don't see your idea?

Branded Surveys Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base