Branded Surveys Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Branded Surveys Forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@gobranded.com for assistance. Enjoy!

What do you think about the new site layout?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Daily Poll Streak bonus

Please think again about stopping the Daily Poll Streak bonus. It keeps people coming back to the site on a daily basis, and as a result everyone benefits...

229 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Branded Surveys
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    31 comments  ·  Loyalty Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Danielle R responded

Thank you for reaching out to Branded Surveys. We appreciate your loyalty to our site.

We are currently in the process of revamping our Loyalty Program. As such, we seek quality survey taking from our panelists.

While the poll streak and poll history are no longer offered at the time, your daily poll is still available for you to take! You may also see when you last completed your poll by glancing at https://surveys.gobranded.com/my-points/all-earnings to ensure accuracy.

We are looking forward to sharing more exciting changes to our Loyalty Program and will keep you informed as new opportunities appear!

2. Branded surveys going downhill.....

Its been MONTHS since u have notified members of these so called changes..... U are losing customers...... Many features that we liked are gone without any explanation.... The lack of transparency bothers me more so....

125 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello William,

Our members now get a percentage payout based on their involvement with surveys!
    We also increased our leaderboard frequency payout and the frequency of random prize payout.

Both the elite action chart and leaderboard focus on rewarding users who are engaged and involved. We hope you can take advantage of this!

3. daily poll feb.1, 2019 - 'Do you think you will take more or fewer surveys in 2019 compared to 2018?'

'Fewer', seeing as the rewards system keeps being stripped down, with unfulfilled promises of an 'overhauled rewards system'. Still no announcements, still no poll streak, fewer high point value surveys, imbalanced point value for time spent, less disqualification points. Overall, less and less reasons to interact with this site. Whatever you guys are planning, you might want to start letting your clientele in on the act. Don't let a good site go bad due to mismanagement and poor strategy.

97 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Dallas,

Members now get a percentage payout based on their involvement with surveys!
    We’ve increased our leaderboard frequency payout and frequency of random prize payouts.

Both the elite action chart and leaderboard focus on rewarding users who are engaged and involved. We hope you can take advantage of this!

4. 95 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. surveys not redirecting back

There are too many surveys not redirecting back.. I reported them under the survey history. This is happening every day not from time to time. I completed. 20 surveys and 10 of them didnt redirect back. It makes it hard to get my bonus that i deserve. This needs to change , the surveys that were completed and didnt redirect back need to be counted toward the weekly bonus.

46 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello – If you are experiencing issues with redirects, please follow the instructions below and email us at info@gobranded.com

Please complete the following when you experience the error regarding too many redirects:

1. When you are seeing these redirect errors only, type in https://surveys.gobranded.com/robots.txt. Screenshot what you see.
    2. Open another window in incognito mode (Ctrl + Shift + N).
    3. You will see blank, dark page. Type in surveys.gobranded.com and log-in to your account. Screenshot what you see please.

6. I would like to know why the initial email says one thing but after I click on it it's a different time and point amount

When I received my email invite it said 90 points 9 minutes, sounds good. When I click on it it changes right before my eyes and says 37 points 15 minutes. Someone obviously is pulling a bait and switch. I just want to know why. Survey takers are asked repeatedly for honesty, shouldn't we expect the same?

51 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I keep receiving same qualification payout question after NQ or receiving surveys

Since yesterday, I keep receiving same qualification payout question after NQ or receiving or completed surveys. Everytime I completed a survey, this same qualification payout question asking about my region2 will show up and no points credit to me. Anyone have the same problem? And please fix this glitch!

62 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Problem with elite badge bonus , error in system.

I have asked customer service for help with this problem and i got no reply.. I did not receive my elite badge bonus for week 49 ( Monday Dec 3 - Dec 9). I completed 26 surveys that week. This is the statement under the week 49 for my elite badge activity. " Not enough confirmed completes this week , a minimum of 12 is required and you only had 26." That doesnt make any sense. It needs to be corrected. That is obviously an error in the system. I want my bonus.

41 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ok

bring back poll streaks even if you make it 25 or 50 and add 2 daily polls

61 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Survey Router

I would like to see the Survey Router page redesigned.

It should have a matrix of the surveys available with columns for information that is currently there but add the amount per survey if Not Qualified.

Column Headings would be like:
    Survey Code. Points for completion. Point for DQ. Time estimated to complete. Links for Skip and Take Survey.

That would be a GREAT help and much more user-friendly.

41 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 43 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "Global Test Market" Links

None of the links to "Global Test Market" surveys are working. They keep hanging up, but they never clear, so it is preventing me from doing any new surveys. They do not screen out, it just keeps trying to find the site.

I let it run for 5 minutes just to see if it would time out. Still no joy.

I cleared my cookies and cache, didn't help, still not joy.

112 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Dates

I would like to see more transparency here in the forum. For example how about the date an idea or concern is posted without having to open the comments. Another idea might be updating your forum section. While searching the "started" comments there are posts from 2015 that appear to be started with no resolution. Quite a few from when it was mintvine.

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It is really frustrating when you complete a whole survey and then told "quota reached", could we at least get something for the time wasted

It is really frustrating when you complete a whole survey and then told "quota reached", could we at least get something for the time wasted. Surely quotas should be registered at the start. I am not one to moan but am getting increasingly fed up with doing fairly time consuming surveys only to get no points at the end.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Kathy,

We’re very sorry to hear this! Remember you can report a survey if you experience any issues. You can do this from your Survey Click History page – remember the ‘Report Issue’ button will only appear for 24 hours after you have taken the survey. Thank you!

15. what exactly is the new exciting change we are to have ??????????????????????

go back to the roots and return all incentives as before

71 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently in the process of revamping our Loyalty Program. As such, we seek quality survey taking from our panelists.

We are looking forward to sharing more exciting changes to our Loyalty Program and will keep you informed as new opportunities appear!

16. Points are declining

I'm also one of those that notice the points are declining as well as no points given for disqualification which is very disappointing. This is not the only site that is doing this there are several service sites have cut back tremendously on their payouts and points. It's almost a trend now. I barely take service anymore I just to the polls because I'm not going to waste my time for more than 15 minutes if I can't qualify for a survey and I keep getting survey errors their own it take so long for support to get back to…

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Veronica,
    You’re right, not all surveys give out disqualification points. We do apologize!

If you spend a good amount of time on a survey and receive a disqualification notice you can always report an issue with that survey by navigating to “My Points” located on the left side navigation menu.

Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see the “Report Issue” button.

Once selected, you will be directed to the Report Survey Issue page where you can navigate and select the “Report Issue” button next to the survey you wish to report. Thank you!

17. Too few points for too long.

Recent Review Robin . . I HAD to evaluate an insurance letter, review an app concept, review a mobile game concep, talk about AARP, and other stuff, all for 37 points. They are pushing it now for point values in the 30s.

35 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Weird message in elite bonus points activities page

I found that there is no elite bonus points credit to my account today. I completed 29 surveys from Nov 19 to Nov 23, and all approved from December 03 to December 09. But there is a statement said "Not enough confirmed completes received this week; a minimum of 12 is required, and you only had 29". How come? I had 29 approved complete surveys and I don't have enough confirmed completed, the minimum is 12 surveys. Any one have the same problem? I hope the technical people can fix the problem and give me back the bonus points for…

30 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No new daily poll today?

No daily poll today December 1st.

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Completed pollfish surveys and no points credit to me

I completed 2 pollfish surveys yesterday and today , and no points credit to me. I need to ask customer service to help me yesterday. But they didn't tell me the reason. Today I completed another 18 points pollfish survey, also no points credit to me. I hope technical support can fix the problem

36 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are sorry for the trouble here. If you are experiencing problems with a survey in your history, you can report it by navigating to “Survey Click History” on the left hand navigation menu. Once you have identified the survey causing concern, click on “Report Issue” to the right of the survey. Note, the “Report Issue” button will only appear next to a survey for 24 hours after attempted survey start.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 103 104
  • Don't see your idea?

Branded Surveys Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base