Branded Surveys Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Branded Surveys Forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@gobranded.com for assistance. Enjoy!

1. Why are Poll Streaks no longer featured on Branded Surveys?!

Yesterday was my last day to complete my poll streak as I've reached the 10th day. However, I'm still confused as to why Branded Surveys decided to remove this feature from the site. I believe it's essential for any survey website to include more point receiving opportunities, especially for when there is a daily poll to answer. Please bring back the poll streaks! Otherwise, there is no reason for including daily polls if the amount of points rewarded are so minimum.

Please vote, everyone!! This is serious and a total bummer... :(

1,697 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Branded Surveys
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    68 comments  ·  Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Danielle R responded

In an effort to promote quality survey taking and panelist engagement, we are completely overhauling our Rewards Program. We will notify the community once these changes are final. Stay tuned for more exciting changes!

2. SUGGESTIONS! (vote!)

Branded Survey is on of the best survey website but these are new ideas!

1. Bonus points on birthday!

2. Keeping the daily poll survey/bonus

3. Bonus for Log In 10-50-100-250 days in a row!

4. We need more points for watching videos on Smore.TV ($ 0,0033) per videos is not enough and so long.

5. When we finish a survey and we are not paid, we need at least half of the promises points.

6. We want a PLATINE member after GOLD !!! :)))) MORE POINTS!

976 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your recommendations. Our team is reviewing and considering for future enhancements. Thank you.

3. Is there a problem with elite badge bonuses?

What is going on with Branded Surveys? I qualify for the Elite Badge Bonus most weeks but usually have to send a message to get it. This week I had sent two messages with no reply and have now sent a third. I have no reply other than the automatic reply from customer service and I am still waiting for my points!

My idea is that you should actually respond to the people who take the time to do the surveys on your site and expect to get the points that they deserve for doing them! Also, you should make…

703 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    58 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

In an effort to promote quality survey taking and panelist engagement, we are completely overhauling our Rewards Program. We are enhancing our overall Branded Elite Program to ensure that both the referrer and referee are equally participating. That being said. our team is double checking all users claiming they have not received elite badge bonuses, and will distribute as need be.

4. IT OK COULD DO BETTER LAYOUT

LAYOUT NEED INPROVING

68 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The information available for redeeming points

It would be helpful if you could show how much our points are worth and with the option of uk pounds before we choose our payment option. As it is less in UK pounds it was converted after redeeming. Thanks

210 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Filter for Activity

I'd like to suggest adding a filter option to viewing our activity. I like to track my earnings by defined periods such as month and year. As it is listed, the entries are cumbersome in needing to screen through page by page. It would be useful to view a graph or the like of a defined range (by dates, for example).

Thanks.

199 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Justin W responded

Thank you for this suggestion! We will look into this idea to improve our transactions page.

7. Rejected Survey Reasons

When we skip a survey, can you add a further option
    We noticed you skipped the last survey - please tell us why:

Survey time is too long
    Not qualified to take a survey
    Point value is too small
    REWARD offered for TIME too Small

I don't mind 20pt for 5 minutes but NOT for 15 minutes, but currently HAVE TO answer Points too small

347 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Branded Elite Leaderboard

Is it possible to show our standing on the Branded Elite Leaderboard, even if we're not within the top 100? I feel like my earnings are strong and I'd like to see where I stand within the community - it would be a good motivator!

218 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the suggestion! Our leaderboard began as a top 100, however we will keep in mind the idea of expanding this.

9. Add a spin to win points

It would be nice if mintvine would add from 5 25 50 75 to100 point spin to win wheel maybe like once u complete so many surveys or the like.

700 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I like the new site alot!

Member created polls that are posted on branded surveys. For each item branded surveys likes and posts the member receives points for creating!
    On polls the answers can be yes or no, or multiple choice such as a. Blue b. Green and so on, the answers on multiple choice, pictures could be used on polls that are vs such as: which is your favorite? Then a pic of salt vs a pic of pepper, the member chooses by clicking on the pic!
    This gives the member the opportunity to create and it would be alot of fun! Instead of using…

36 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello.

Hello, they should have live chat so they can communicate more easily! regard

373 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. THE LAYOUT IS BRIGHT AND EYE CATCHING,AND TO THE POINT

PROBABLY A FEW EMOTICONS RELATING TO DIFFERENT THEMES WOULD BE A CUTE IDEA.

64 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! We are continually updating our layout to best accommodate our panelists and will take this into consideration.

13. Earnings pie chart.

Happy with the new site but would very much like to see the return of the earnings pie chart. I found it interesting to see what share of my earning were coming from which activity. Surveys, polls, offers and such.

111 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! We will keep this in mind for future updates.

14. I like the new offers

I think You should have a tutorial to show new and existing members how to navigate the new site.

87 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Top Earner Rewards

Top 10 earner rewards and where we rank! Everyone loves a good competition and rewards.

Just an idea, it would be great to see the top earners and points. It would also be a great insentive.

168 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! We have been considering a ranking system for the Complete Challenge and we hope to make it happen soon!

16. You do those mini surveys and show the graph of results right after - it would be nice if you color coded the categories to match the graph.

You show the graph results after the min surveys but you fail to show the categories of responses in the same color as the graph results. It would be much easier to review the results if you would color code the responses to match the graph.

87 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make a spinning wheel with prizes, where users can earn shots by doing the daily poll.

Make a spinning wheel with prizes, where users can earn shots by doing the daily poll.

386 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Community Manager

Hello, a long time member and very satisfied participant with a suggestion!

Have Mintvine every thought of having some time of community member managers....

For example sometimes surveys posted to survey street give an error message when clicked on, or get displayed repeatedly when skip is pressed or at the of the survey it says error and no credit. If there were a small team of handpicked members/users of mintvine who had a direct liason to a member of the mintvine team, they could report issues faster to ensure that customers surveys are completed quickly.

Perhaps a couple of community…

92 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sweepstakes

When you are not excepted for a survey that you recieved an email to take, your name should go into a weekly or monthly drawing for each survey that you are rejected from taking. Then once a week and once a month a name should be chosen from the enteries, the weekly prize should be $250.00 and the monthly prize should be $500.00 to $1,000.00 prize. The winners should be posted each week for the weekly sweepstake drawing and the monthly sweepstake winner posted the last day of every month. This makes it more exciting and a chance at winning…

255 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A Daily Goal for a Bonus

I'm apart of another reward program that has a daily point goal that if you reach it you get around 10% of the points for that day added on and bonus points for reaching a week, 2 weeks, month. It could be set up differently but I found that this motivates me to be more active and reach the goal every day at that program. My longest streak was over a year of reaching a daily goal. I think it would be great for this site since you also have offers for points now.

248 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Branded Surveys Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base