Branded Surveys Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Branded Surveys Forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@gobranded.com for assistance. Enjoy!

1. Why are Poll Streaks no longer featured on Branded Surveys?!

Yesterday was my last day to complete my poll streak as I've reached the 10th day. However, I'm still confused as to why Branded Surveys decided to remove this feature from the site. I believe it's essential for any survey website to include more point receiving opportunities, especially for when there is a daily poll to answer. Please bring back the poll streaks! Otherwise, there is no reason for including daily polls if the amount of points rewarded are so minimum.

Please vote, everyone!! This is serious and a total bummer... :(

1,697 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Branded Surveys
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    68 comments  ·  Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Danielle R responded

In an effort to promote quality survey taking and panelist engagement, we are completely overhauling our Rewards Program. We will notify the community once these changes are final. Stay tuned for more exciting changes!

2. Im sad that theres no more "youre an ace"

This past few days, i noticed that theres no more "youre an ace" , a points that are given away to give consideration for trying to accomplish multiples of survey.. im hoping that they will get it back.. thanks

1,031 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Danielle R responded

We are currently in the process of revamping our Loyalty Program which is why you may have seen the poll numbers change. As such, we seek quality survey taking from our panelists. You may also see when you last completed your poll by glancing at https://surveys.gobranded.com/my-points/all-earnings to ensure accuracy.

We are looking forward to sharing more exciting changes to our Loyalty Program and will keep you informed as new opportunities appear!

3. SUGGESTIONS! (vote!)

Branded Survey is on of the best survey website but these are new ideas!

1. Bonus points on birthday!

2. Keeping the daily poll survey/bonus

3. Bonus for Log In 10-50-100-250 days in a row!

4. We need more points for watching videos on Smore.TV ($ 0,0033) per videos is not enough and so long.

5. When we finish a survey and we are not paid, we need at least half of the promises points.

6. We want a PLATINE member after GOLD !!! :)))) MORE POINTS!

976 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your recommendations. Our team is reviewing and considering for future enhancements. Thank you.

4. product testing

i want to test products and then take a survey about them.

711 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Is there a problem with elite badge bonuses?

What is going on with Branded Surveys? I qualify for the Elite Badge Bonus most weeks but usually have to send a message to get it. This week I had sent two messages with no reply and have now sent a third. I have no reply other than the automatic reply from customer service and I am still waiting for my points!

My idea is that you should actually respond to the people who take the time to do the surveys on your site and expect to get the points that they deserve for doing them! Also, you should make…

703 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    58 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

In an effort to promote quality survey taking and panelist engagement, we are completely overhauling our Rewards Program. We are enhancing our overall Branded Elite Program to ensure that both the referrer and referee are equally participating. That being said. our team is double checking all users claiming they have not received elite badge bonuses, and will distribute as need be.

6. Add a spin to win points

It would be nice if mintvine would add from 5 25 50 75 to100 point spin to win wheel maybe like once u complete so many surveys or the like.

700 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Gold member perks

Why are you taking away all of the nice perks that come with being a gold member? These were what made this site worth coming back to. I am sure that you will lose loyal members. Is that worth the money that you save?

539 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Loyalty Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Danielle R responded

We are currently in the process of revamping our Loyalty Program which is why you may have seen some rewards numbers change. As such, we seek quality survey taking from our panelists. You may also see when you last completed your poll by glancing at https://surveys.gobranded.com/my-points/all-earnings to ensure accuracy.

We are looking forward to sharing more exciting changes to our Loyalty Program and will keep you informed as new opportunities appear!

8. Live chat -

Live chat!

446 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. payment redeem history

hey guys why dont you add the payment redeemed history so that we can track the history of redeemed payments

and also please add the tracking process update if we redeem via paypal so that we can know where the process is

442 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Justin W responded

Thank you for your idea! We will look into implementing this in the future for our members.

10. MintVine Card

Create a MintVine debit card and make it an option to redeem points to cash and have them sent to this card. Other survey sites do this for a nominal amount of money ($3 deposits). Each survey is worth 300 points which equals out to $3.00.

398 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make a spinning wheel with prizes, where users can earn shots by doing the daily poll.

Make a spinning wheel with prizes, where users can earn shots by doing the daily poll.

386 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hello.

Hello, they should have live chat so they can communicate more easily! regard

373 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Rejected Survey Reasons

When we skip a survey, can you add a further option
    We noticed you skipped the last survey - please tell us why:

Survey time is too long
    Not qualified to take a survey
    Point value is too small
    REWARD offered for TIME too Small

I don't mind 20pt for 5 minutes but NOT for 15 minutes, but currently HAVE TO answer Points too small

347 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. make sure you track all survey's

like to see every survey you do be counted and if there not we shouldent have to give a screen shot of proof in some cases you cant do that because once done you go off that page and you cant return to get a screen shot

320 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Justin W responded

Currently we are updating our system to show a detailed history of surveys that our members take. This will assist identifying and resolving issues with particular surveys.

15. Have a MintVine Chat available

Have a MintVine Chat available!

308 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Catalog all surveys taken. Including the ones we are screened from.

The good survey sites catalog all surveys taken. Even the ones that I get screened out of. MintVine should do this. Many here know the problem with not receiving compensation on this site. Rewards road and what not. Make this available to MintVine users and show you care about fair compensation and not just screwing people out of their points.

262 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sweepstakes

When you are not excepted for a survey that you recieved an email to take, your name should go into a weekly or monthly drawing for each survey that you are rejected from taking. Then once a week and once a month a name should be chosen from the enteries, the weekly prize should be $250.00 and the monthly prize should be $500.00 to $1,000.00 prize. The winners should be posted each week for the weekly sweepstake drawing and the monthly sweepstake winner posted the last day of every month. This makes it more exciting and a chance at winning…

255 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. previously entered information should be saved and shared to save time!

It's time consuming to reenter information ask the time when we start a new survey. Can that information be shared or saved to save us time? Especially if we get disqualified all the time. At least save us the time!

255 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A Daily Goal for a Bonus

I'm apart of another reward program that has a daily point goal that if you reach it you get around 10% of the points for that day added on and bonus points for reaching a week, 2 weeks, month. It could be set up differently but I found that this motivates me to be more active and reach the goal every day at that program. My longest streak was over a year of reaching a daily goal. I think it would be great for this site since you also have offers for points now.

248 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Videos even if its just ads

Videos even if its just ads

222 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)