Branded Surveys Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Branded Surveys Forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@gobranded.com for assistance. Enjoy!

1. Is there a problem with elite badge bonuses?

What is going on with Branded Surveys? I qualify for the Elite Badge Bonus most weeks but usually have to send a message to get it. This week I had sent two messages with no reply and have now sent a third. I have no reply other than the automatic reply from customer service and I am still waiting for my points!

My idea is that you should actually respond to the people who take the time to do the surveys on your site and expect to get the points that they deserve for doing them! Also, you should make…

659 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Branded Surveys
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    57 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Danielle R responded

In an effort to promote quality survey taking and panelist engagement, we are completely overhauling our Rewards Program. We are enhancing our overall Branded Elite Program to ensure that both the referrer and referee are equally participating. That being said. our team is double checking all users claiming they have not received elite badge bonuses, and will distribute as need be.

2. Filter for Activity

I'd like to suggest adding a filter option to viewing our activity. I like to track my earnings by defined periods such as month and year. As it is listed, the entries are cumbersome in needing to screen through page by page. It would be useful to view a graph or the like of a defined range (by dates, for example).

Thanks.

168 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Justin W responded

Thank you for this suggestion! We will look into this idea to improve our transactions page.

3. Earnings pie chart.

Happy with the new site but would very much like to see the return of the earnings pie chart. I found it interesting to see what share of my earning were coming from which activity. Surveys, polls, offers and such.

103 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! We will keep this in mind for future updates.

4. Top Earner Rewards

Top 10 earner rewards and where we rank! Everyone loves a good competition and rewards.

Just an idea, it would be great to see the top earners and points. It would also be a great insentive.

165 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! We have been considering a ranking system for the Complete Challenge and we hope to make it happen soon!

5. Community Manager

Hello, a long time member and very satisfied participant with a suggestion!

Have Mintvine every thought of having some time of community member managers....

For example sometimes surveys posted to survey street give an error message when clicked on, or get displayed repeatedly when skip is pressed or at the of the survey it says error and no credit. If there were a small team of handpicked members/users of mintvine who had a direct liason to a member of the mintvine team, they could report issues faster to ensure that customers surveys are completed quickly.

Perhaps a couple of community…

92 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A Daily Goal for a Bonus

I'm apart of another reward program that has a daily point goal that if you reach it you get around 10% of the points for that day added on and bonus points for reaching a week, 2 weeks, month. It could be set up differently but I found that this motivates me to be more active and reach the goal every day at that program. My longest streak was over a year of reaching a daily goal. I think it would be great for this site since you also have offers for points now.

242 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have a MintVine Chat available

Have a MintVine Chat available!

308 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. VIDEO POINTS

EVERYBODY LIKES VIDEO'S. VIDEO'S SHOULD BE NO LONGER THAN 3 MINS, THEN ANSWER 3 QUESTIONS AND GET POINTS (10) IF YOU ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS CORRECTLY. IF YOU MISS ONE OR ALL QUESTIONS YOU GET 1 POINT.

199 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. AdWall Credit Redemption?

Please have AdWall credit points to MintVine. Thanks!

I've completed surveys with AdWall and under AdWall history, I see that I've received points but don't see these points credited to my MintVine earnings!

116 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Scott Herren responded

There issue with the integration with AdWall. It has been resolved.

Unfortunately, we will have to reconcile your survey and offer completes every month. And give you additional credit if it had not been received.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base