Branded Surveys Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Branded Surveys Forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@gobranded.com for assistance. Enjoy!

1. Gold member perks

Why are you taking away all of the nice perks that come with being a gold member? These were what made this site worth coming back to. I am sure that you will lose loyal members. Is that worth the money that you save?

502 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Branded Surveys
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    11 comments  ·  Loyalty Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Danielle R responded

We are currently in the process of revamping our Loyalty Program which is why you may have seen some rewards numbers change. As such, we seek quality survey taking from our panelists. You may also see when you last completed your poll by glancing at https://surveys.gobranded.com/my-points/all-earnings to ensure accuracy.

We are looking forward to sharing more exciting changes to our Loyalty Program and will keep you informed as new opportunities appear!

2. 🙄

All my jusurveys show as not qualified.
    You don't give the Aces 30 points anymore.
    No loyalty bonuses for every daily polls.
    No motivation here. You guys took the fun and incentives out of this site.
    Where's the love??????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Branded Surveys
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Loyalty Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Kristen M responded

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for reaching out! We have recently revamped the elite action chart and the leaderboard to focus on rewarding users who are engaged and involved!

Users now get a percentage payout based on their involvement with surveys! We increased our leaderboard frequency payout and the frequency of random prize payout.

We hope you can take advantage of this!

Thanks,
    Branded Surveys

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base