Branded Surveys Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Branded Surveys Forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@gobranded.com for assistance. Enjoy!

What do you think about the new site layout?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Why are Poll Streaks no longer featured on Branded Surveys?!

Yesterday was my last day to complete my poll streak as I've reached the 10th day. However, I'm still confused as to why Branded Surveys decided to remove this feature from the site. I believe it's essential for any survey website to include more point receiving opportunities, especially for when there is a daily poll to answer. Please bring back the poll streaks! Otherwise, there is no reason for including daily polls if the amount of points rewarded are so minimum.

Please vote, everyone!! This is serious and a total bummer... :(

606 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    52 comments  ·  Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Danielle R responded

In an effort to promote quality survey taking and panelist engagement, we are completely overhauling our Rewards Program. We will notify the community once these changes are final. Stay tuned for more exciting changes!

2. Im sad that theres no more "youre an ace"

This past few days, i noticed that theres no more "youre an ace" , a points that are given away to give consideration for trying to accomplish multiples of survey.. im hoping that they will get it back.. thanks

308 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Danielle R responded

We are currently in the process of revamping our Loyalty Program which is why you may have seen the poll numbers change. As such, we seek quality survey taking from our panelists. You may also see when you last completed your poll by glancing at https://surveys.gobranded.com/my-points/all-earnings to ensure accuracy.

We are looking forward to sharing more exciting changes to our Loyalty Program and will keep you informed as new opportunities appear!

3. Is there a problem with elite badge bonuses?

What is going on with Branded Surveys? I qualify for the Elite Badge Bonus most weeks but usually have to send a message to get it. This week I had sent two messages with no reply and have now sent a third. I have no reply other than the automatic reply from customer service and I am still waiting for my points!

My idea is that you should actually respond to the people who take the time to do the surveys on your site and expect to get the points that they deserve for doing them! Also, you should make…

282 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    51 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

In an effort to promote quality survey taking and panelist engagement, we are completely overhauling our Rewards Program. We are enhancing our overall Branded Elite Program to ensure that both the referrer and referee are equally participating. That being said. our team is double checking all users claiming they have not received elite badge bonuses, and will distribute as need be.

4. SUGGESTIONS! (vote!)

Branded Survey is on of the best survey website but these are new ideas!

1. Bonus points on birthday!

2. Keeping the daily poll survey/bonus

3. Bonus for Log In 10-50-100-250 days in a row!

4. We need more points for watching videos on Smore.TV ($ 0,0033) per videos is not enough and so long.

5. When we finish a survey and we are not paid, we need at least half of the promises points.

6. We want a PLATINE member after GOLD !!! :)))) MORE POINTS!

178 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your recommendations. Our team is reviewing and considering for future enhancements. Thank you.

5. Gold member perks

Why are you taking away all of the nice perks that come with being a gold member? These were what made this site worth coming back to. I am sure that you will lose loyal members. Is that worth the money that you save?

156 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Loyalty Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Danielle R responded

We are currently in the process of revamping our Loyalty Program which is why you may have seen some rewards numbers change. As such, we seek quality survey taking from our panelists. You may also see when you last completed your poll by glancing at https://surveys.gobranded.com/my-points/all-earnings to ensure accuracy.

We are looking forward to sharing more exciting changes to our Loyalty Program and will keep you informed as new opportunities appear!

6. Filter for Activity

I'd like to suggest adding a filter option to viewing our activity. I like to track my earnings by defined periods such as month and year. As it is listed, the entries are cumbersome in needing to screen through page by page. It would be useful to view a graph or the like of a defined range (by dates, for example).

Thanks.

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Justin W responded

Thank you for this suggestion! We will look into this idea to improve our transactions page.

7. Branded Elite Leaderboard

Is it possible to show our standing on the Branded Elite Leaderboard, even if we're not within the top 100? I feel like my earnings are strong and I'd like to see where I stand within the community - it would be a good motivator!

154 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Justin W responded

Thank you for the suggestion! Our leaderboard began as a top 100, however we will keep in mind the idea of expanding this.

8. Don’t like not receiving credit for a completed survey

Just completed a survey regarding hiking boots worth 90 points. When itreverted back to the homepage it said the survey had reached its quota. Definitely not the first time this has happened. I’ve reported the issue and that brings me to a second problem I have with you and that is NEVER getting a resolution. Reports seem to be completely ignored. I guess they end up in a black hole. I have to question whether anyone at Branded Surveys knows what they’re doing. I’ve been taking surveys for a few years now and these same issues seem to never get…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Survey work start problem.

I have not been able to work for the last 7 days.I have rejected you many times. In this case, you have not taken any criticism.
    Please fix my problem quickly.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rejected Survey Reasons

When we skip a survey, can you add a further option
    We noticed you skipped the last survey - please tell us why:

Survey time is too long
    Not qualified to take a survey
    Point value is too small
    REWARD offered for TIME too Small

I don't mind 20pt for 5 minutes but NOT for 15 minutes, but currently HAVE TO answer Points too small

164 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I already had 1000 points, but I didn't see the exchange button. Why

I already had 1000 points, but I didn't see the exchange button. Why

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Home page

Font page where it says “ take as many surveys as you like and will pay” should be either we will pay, we’ll or branded surveys will pay. Just a suggestion.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The information available for redeeming points

It would be helpful if you could show how much our points are worth and with the option of uk pounds before we choose our payment option. As it is less in UK pounds it was converted after redeeming. Thanks

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Redeem button workaround/fix

My Redeem button would not work, but, Branded Surveys Support e-mailed me with 3 things to try and I got it going again. Try clearing cookies, using a different browser, or logging off/logging on again (or all 3). Like many of you, I get automatically logged on when I click on an email survey offer. So, after clearing cookies, I got to the site via an emailed offer. I then logged off of the site, then logged back on, and the Redeem button worked fine. So, all seems ok now.

328 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Justin W responded

Thank you for your feedback. We are working to find a more permanent and convenient fix and we are happy to hear that you were able to redeem your points.

15. Can’t take surveys anymore >:-(

Everything was fine until just recently. Now I can’t take surveys because my “IP address is a proxy address,” and I should try again when I’m on my home network. Well, I AM on my home network and I’ve always BEEN on it! I don’t use proxies. I’ve emailed them three times about this issue, and the first time they responded, but they were not helpful. All they told me was that their systems detected an unknown proxy. The second and third times, no response at all. Deleting my account, because this has gotten ridiculous.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. i love it

I love it is a good Good app

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. wait reply

hi mintvine please reply to message please

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. design flaw

If you only pay for "qualifying" respondents, people will lie to you to get qualified. You need to pay for surveys regardless of whether or not people qualify, or else people will just try to give the "right" answers. If you only compensate people who answer a certain way, and do not compensate people who answer the "wrong" way, then you are BY DESIGN encouraging people to give you bad data. If you want accurate data, you should pay survey respondents regardless of their answers, that way they are honest. By only compensating "qualifying" answers, you only encourage people to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Like shit

Site is like shit now, no rewards, no support, no email-answer, i think you guys should close it now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Branded Surveys Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base