Branded Surveys Forum

Hi! Welcome to the Branded Surveys Forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback about the community and our services, share ideas with one another, and maybe meet and grow your networks. For specific inquiries, email info@gobranded.com for assistance. Enjoy!

What do you think about the new site layout?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 421 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Redeem button workaround/fix

My Redeem button would not work, but, Branded Surveys Support e-mailed me with 3 things to try and I got it going again. Try clearing cookies, using a different browser, or logging off/logging on again (or all 3). Like many of you, I get automatically logged on when I click on an email survey offer. So, after clearing cookies, I got to the site via an emailed offer. I then logged off of the site, then logged back on, and the Redeem button worked fine. So, all seems ok now.

138 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Points  ·  Admin →
  3. where is my payout and why haven't you responded to my multiple requests?

I'm still waiting for my payout. I'm still waiting for your response to my inquiries. You claimed to have processed my payout on December 8th but, I have not received it.
    I will be contacting the BBB tomorrow unless I hear back from you

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →
  4. SSI surveys

The SSI surveys (one where you put your DOB and sometimes answer a few questions then it tells you how long it takes) has not credited for quite some time. It tells you at the end that you have completed the survey and then it even looks like its connecting you to mintvine but instead does to another SSI survey without crediting the first. Seems like an endless loop without compensation. Anyone else having this issue?

236 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a spin to win points

It would be nice if mintvine would add from 5 25 50 75 to100 point spin to win wheel maybe like once u complete so many surveys or the like.

166 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello.

Hello, they should have live chat so they can communicate more easily! regard

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi I got silver bage I just wender if you pay more if we get silver or gold bage I just wender ????

I just got silver bage now I just wneder if you pay more or if you get more survey ????

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PERSONA.LY IS A RIP OFF!!

I SPENT MORE THAN AN HOUR ON A SURVEY ONLY TO BE DISQUALIFIED AT THE VERY END... WHAT THE HELL,

145 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Admin →
  9. Earnings pie chart.

Happy with the new site but would very much like to see the return of the earnings pie chart. I found it interesting to see what share of my earning were coming from which activity. Surveys, polls, offers and such.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  10. Live chat -

Live chat!

132 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I like the new offers

I think You should have a tutorial to show new and existing members how to navigate the new site.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Top Earner Rewards

Top 10 earner rewards and where we rank! Everyone loves a good competition and rewards.

Just an idea, it would be great to see the top earners and points. It would also be a great insentive.

110 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  13. You do those mini surveys and show the graph of results right after - it would be nice if you color coded the categories to match the graph.

You show the graph results after the min surveys but you fail to show the categories of responses in the same color as the graph results. It would be much easier to review the results if you would color code the responses to match the graph.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  14. Tv survey

Anyone else having problems with the tv survey. Been going on with me for a few weeks now i click on it and it will ask me what time i watched tv yesterday i pick a answer and it goes to answers not saved no error or anything and i can't get a answer as to why it's doing it. I've had this to happen to me so much when it comes up i just log out.

135 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
  18. Make a spinning wheel with prizes, where users can earn shots by doing the daily poll.

Make a spinning wheel with prizes, where users can earn shots by doing the daily poll.

146 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Running balance of points

Just like on a checking account--where we can see how each "transaction" affects the balance--

Poll streak 25 pts Bal 80 pts
    NQ 5 pts Bal 55pts
    Survey 50 pts Bal 50pts

The current total approved/pending balance can be confusing, especially if you're tracking several pending problem surveys. I'd like to see more transparency as possible, since there is actual money at stake.

Admin, please don't immediately mark this idea as "complete," since my idea isn't actually provided by the site. I'd like to at least see if anyone else feels the need for this.

Thanks!

99 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Community Manager

Hello, a long time member and very satisfied participant with a suggestion!

Have Mintvine every thought of having some time of community member managers....

For example sometimes surveys posted to survey street give an error message when clicked on, or get displayed repeatedly when skip is pressed or at the of the survey it says error and no credit. If there were a small team of handpicked members/users of mintvine who had a direct liason to a member of the mintvine team, they could report issues faster to ensure that customers surveys are completed quickly.

Perhaps a couple of community…

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Experience  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Branded Surveys Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base